Saturday, September 20, 2008

Coming Soon, To A Blog Near You

Hi folks! I just wanted to let y'all know that I am very busy this week and don't have the time to post anything of length and substance, at this time. So, just to get y'all to come back soon, I'll tell you what I have on the plate, so to speak.

My oldest daughter, Abigail, caught a ginormous Southern Leopard frog and pictures are soon to come.

I have the tale of the killer, ballistic balloon, which may be, sort of, kinda, a little bit humorous.

I will share some more news on the whole foods front. Along with some tidbits about farming, in general.

I may even share a bit about my youngest daughter, Elisabeth, and the little trip to town. It is amazing the things that will please a daughter, like, spending time with daddy and getting to sit in the front seat. She was big stuff.

Back to Abbie. She has been catching all kinds of things and turning her room into a veritable zoo.

Keep coming back and I hope you look forward to these stories and more as much as I look forward to sharing them. God bless! Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I am looking forward to the upcoming Posts!!