Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Greetings!

Remember the Reason for the Season. I know the pagan roots behind Christmas. I also know that Christmas should be every day. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. In a world of government take-overs and usurpation, political correctness, when sin becomes truth and truth is relative, we have chosen to steal from the other side. In this house, we have stolen the winter festival season, set it aside to be thankful for and share in the greatest gift to all mankind. They have stolen so much from us, Christians. We are taking a little bit back. So, with that in mind, I want to wish you all a very, merry Christmas. I want to encourage you, also, to put Christ back in CHRISTmas.

May the Lord fill your hearts with joy beyond understanding, courage to stand for Truth, and the Hope that transcends all knowledge. May God grant you peace, the peace of Him that knows nothing of chaos, the God of order. May He give you eyes to see all that He has made and cause you to fall upon your knees in awe of His strength. And ears to hear His voice and obey.

God bless you and Merry CHRISTmas!

Your friend,
Scott

No comments: