Saturday, January 2, 2010

We Have A Winner!

We have a winner in the Christmas trivia contest!  First let me explain that there was a tie in the number of right answers between Emily A and jaseypants.  I debated for a few days on how to break that tie.  Honestly, with the ease of reserch afforded to us via the internet, I thought that asking another question would simply perpetuate the tie.  So, I wrote the names on a piece of paper and had my wife pick one from a hat.  The two contestants each had a 50-50 chance.  I thank you for participating as I had fun doing it.  I hope you had fun, as well.  Congratulations to both of you for doing your homework and finding the right answers!

Now, the winner of the $10 Amazon gift card is, (drum roll, please.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....) jaseypants!

Good job jaseypants, I hope you will put your card to good use.  Thanks again to everyone!

1 comment:

jaseypants said...

Yeah! How exciting! Thank You!