Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Old World Wisconsin Visit

Wow.  I can't wait to share what we experienced at Old World Wisconsin.  My wife and I had both been there before but we were both very young at the time.  Things have changed a bit since.  What I was excited about is all the old time wisdom that can be gleened from farmers of old.  It is a great place tovisit and I will share more when we return from vacation.  Right now, I am using another internet connection and I don't want to use all the time.  I will put up some pictures along with some comments then. 

Keep in touch and God bless!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Scott, it's too bad that you and the family couldn't have seen it before the tornado went thru this summer. Was there any mention of the changes they had to make due to that? Glad you had a good time.

Scott or Pam said...

Actually, they were very lucky-or Providentially protected as there was only one building damaged and none destroyed. But they lost acres of trees.