Thursday, January 6, 2011

Farmer Aquitted In Raw Milk Sale

This happens to be about some people we know, you might even call them friends of the family (the whole family).  We have been praying for them for a long time and watching closely the incredible act of criminalizing the sale of raw milk.  I am glad to say that our friends have been aquitted, however, after you read this article, I think oyu might agree that it is a mixed blessing-at best.  They still face charges at the state level and the reporter just HAD to mention that the FDA says the consumption of raw milk is not healthy.  HOGWASH!  As Armand says in the article, people have been drinking milk strait from the cow for centuries.  Whay do we continue to trust the FDA?  Ask yourself, what have they really done, and done well?

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

I sympathize with your friends; it's certainly a sad state of affairs. I know this is going to sound mercenary, but I think you and your readers might enjoy my last post; it concerns my granddad delivering milk in the old days. Then, go back a few weeks (months?) to a post named "Got Poison?" about modern milk.

Scott or Pam said...

Will do, thanks for stopping by.