Thursday, July 28, 2011

Is Gov. Perry's "The Response" A Biblical Response?

Brannon Howse of "Worldview Weekend" has written a ver good article on why the "Response", a "restore America Campaign" championed by Gov. Rick Perry of Texas.  While I am all for restoring America, I must say that I agree with Mr. Howse and false teachers who teach a false Christ through occultic methods is not the way to do it.  In fact, it will do more harm than good.  Click the link above and read for yourself, you decide.  I think the author is right and Christians should have no part in it.

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Way too much reading for my limited time, but anyone who thinks that Mormons are Christians doesn't understand either Mormonism OR Christianity. And no, we shouldn't be joining in with any other religion in religious services of any kind.