Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Solar Power Is Fixed

You probably didn't know that our solar system was down for a while, because I don't think that I shared that.  Anyway, we have had a problem for a while, I will spare you the boring stuff.  We tried everything that we could think of, nothing worked to get it going again.  Today, I spent one of the most glorious days of my life, communing with God.  God has the hairs of our heads numbered, He cares that much.  He cares about little things, like the number of our hair.  So, I latched onto that promise and spent the day talking to Him about a little thing like our solar array, yes, the whole day while at work, I talked to My Father in heaven.  There is another "minor" issue that I talked to Him about as well, but I shall not mention that here.  What I want to do here is tell you that God cares about those little things and uses them to build our faith for when the big things come.  Right now I am praising Him for caring so much that He revealed the problem to me after trying everything I knew.  I will not embarrass myself and tell you what the solution was.  It was one of those obvious things I usually overlook.  But, Praise God, it is fixed.  We serve an excellent, wonderful God, don't we?

No comments: