Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Question Is...

My wife went to a plant swap today and met some new friends.  Some of these friends we have know for a while here in cyber space, but never actually met.  It was one of these friends that challenged me (through my wife) to start blogging again.  You know what, I want to.  I think of this humble blog often, but blow it off because I can't think of a single thing to blog about.  You see, my problem is that I think we are terribly boring and that no one cares to read this.  Today I was humbled to find out that there is at least one person out there that misses this.  And, as with many things I do, if there is one person out there to reach then, by golly, reach that one person.

So I will attempt to take that challenge and also challenge myself to blog more (this one is for you, Carolyn).  I am going to shoot for twice per week.  Surely I can come up with something to write about.  In the mean time, keep preppin'.  Stock some animals on your land, (have you seen the price of beef lately?) and seek God.  See you soon.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

:)
So nice to have finally met your wife and hope to see you all again soon.