Monday, September 29, 2008

Bye, Bye Brownie



This afternoon, we sent our bull, Brownie (Dexter) off to be a man.


A good friend (I can call you that, can't I Danyel?) came and took him away to his new love. His old love (our Dexter momma) was very forelorn. You should have seen her look at me, then look at the truck, as it was pulling away.





Then she would moo and look at the truck, then look at me. She repeated this several times. She is pathetic. I'm sure that Brownie (I didn't name him) will enjoy himself, dancing with the lady of the house. I must say that loading him went very well, much better than the last time we sent him off. Thanks Danyel and sis for bringing the trailer.



On another note, the sky darkened around 6:00 p.m. and we got a little rain. Enough to wet the ground. Of course, this had to come when I was in the middle of repairing our rabbit hutches. They had developed a huge hole. Thankfully, there were no escapees and all I got was very wet. (Too bad I didn't have my shampoo with me.) At least the rabbits are safe and secure, for now.

No comments: