Monday, December 29, 2008

39 And ?

This is just a quick post as I am taking the night off for our birthday. Yes, I said "our" birthday. My wife and I share the same special day, which makes it all the more special to me. I listed my current age, as of today, in the title. I left a question mark in place of my wife's age, because she would kill me if she found out I told y'all that she is six years older than me.

Anyway, tomorrow I will share on one of two things, I haven't decided yet what it will be. But, to tease you a bit, here are the probabilities. One option is an article on our Dexter bull and an article written by Gerald Fry regarding genetics.

The other option is an article in continuation of a series on things we have done on our farm, some strange and some not.

So, I guess you'll have to come back tomorrow evening to find out what it is. Talk to you then, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

The Watchman said...

Haha, well happy birthday may God bless you and your wife with many more.