Saturday, December 13, 2008

On The Ninth Day Of Christmas...


The gift on the ninth day of Christmas is nine ladies dancing. Hmmm, what could that symbolize?


The nine dancing ladies remind us of the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit. We already talked about the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Nine different fruits of the Holy Spirit are produced by Him in the lives of His believers, His children.


Just like ladies dancing joyfully, so can we, as Christians, rejoice in the life changing fruit of the Holy Spirit. Think about it. Gifts like love, joy and peace are deffinately reason to dance for!


Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Ga 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.



Tell me, sound off. Have you been enjoying these posts? Be patient with me, I will get back to farm type stuff soon. I have to share the reason for the season, first.


I must add that I have enjoyed these, as well. This story has become a tradition that we all enjoy very much. Stay tuned for the rest of the story...

No comments: