Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fertrell Product Of The Week



It has been a few weeks since I posted the Fertrell product of the week. It is really because I was being lazy. So, I would like to continue with that, if I may.


This week, I want to share Fertrell's Rose Food 4-2-4. This plant food is formulated as a multi-purpose plant food. It contains readily available nutrients to get the plant off to a fast start. Time released nutrients, then, continue to feed the plant throughout the growing period. This formula is a favorite of rose growers all over the USA.

Please use the links above to visit the Fertrell website and see more about the Rose Food. There, you will find a list of the ingredients found in the food. For more information, you may contact us at sppowers@iglide.net or, you can look for a dealer in your neck of the woods at their website. Thanks and here's to a successful growing season!

No comments: