Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Quick Note To All Our Readers

Hi all! I just wanted to post a quick note, while I can. We have had a massive icestorm that included sleet and snow, as well. There are major power outages all over the region, with trees, litterally, falling apart. I will post some more when I feel safe to keep the computer on for an extended period (I don't like the power surges-they are bad for the hard drive). Probably tomorrow, after the power has been back on for a full day (we were out for a day and a half) I will post some pics and let y'all know how things are going. Until then, accept my appology and thank you for your patience. Thanks to all who visit here, I really enjoy it. Say a prayer for those that still don't have power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog. Keep safe and keep blogging when you can.