Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Post About Nothing

Did you ever have one of those days with nothing to say?  Well, I've had a couple of weeks like that.  We have been very busy here, we just finished putting up our greenhouse, that took almost three weeks alone.  And I am so disgusted with government and politics that I have not even been keeping tabs lately.  There are so many lies in our government that I don't know who to believe, or if there is even cause for hope.  Thus, we have focused on the greenhouse and other things that will aid us in tough times.  I think times are going to get real tough, and soon.  Our prayer is that Christ is coming soon-given the frequency of earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters.  Until He does come, please accept my apology for not posting much lately.  I'll get over this soon, keep checking.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: