Friday, December 9, 2011

Do You Have Spiritual Goals For Yourself And Family?

God is a God of order and He is goal oriented (John 5:17; Ephesians 1:10), therefore, as His earthly vessels, we ought to be goal oriented, it is a part of having been made in His image (Gen. 2:15).  In other words, do you have a specific biblical plan that would aid your fellow believers gain the prize of displaying Christ to the world?

Ask yourself some questions to help get started:

Where am I spiritually and how am I growing in Christ?
What do I believe about my eternal purpose, and where I am in relation to that purpose?
Do I read the Scriptures daily?
Am I offering my God given talents and gifts to my church and others?
Do I have confidence that my desires and dreams are divinely inspired?

No comments: