Thursday, August 23, 2012

An Apology And Some Thoughts On Mr. Obama

I know that I do not publish very much on this blog and to my friends out there that follow this humble blog, I apologize.  I simply do other things and I don't always find the time to write here.  That is an excuse and an excuse is simply the skin of a reason stuffed with a lie.  I would like to say I'll do better, but I probably won't keep that promise, so, when I do post, I will try to make it a good one.

For now, I wonder if you will indulge me the beating of a dead horse-or is it dead?  I have recently come across some thought provoking, well, thoughts that I would like to share in regard to the Impostor In Chief-Mr. Obama.

Mr Obama states in his book about his father that he is very proud of his father's having fought in WWII.  This doesn't add up folks.  Barak Obama's so-called birth certificate says his father was 25 years old when little Barak (Barry) was born in 1961.  This would put the approximate date of Barry's father's birth in 1936.  That makes the father 9 years old in 1945, the year the war ended.  Did they send 9 year old's to the front?

To me, this lie about Barry's past puts into question his WHOLE past.  Who is Barak Hussein Obama really?  Why is his entire past a fabrication?  Why is he illegally serving as pr...pres...pre..I can hardly say it.)?  Is he really the anti-christ?  What is he hiding and why do people continue to support him?

No comments: