Saturday, March 16, 2013

Let's Talk About The Weather

We have enjoyed some very nice weather the last few days.  Yesterday the temperature reached 80 and today it is currently 74.  Nice indeed.  Yesterday I didn't get the chance to enjoy it much as I was at work all day.  Those are the days a person regrets having an indoor job.  Today, I broke a sweat cutting some firewood.  Yes, I am still working on that both for next season and the remainder of this one.  I don't think we will need much more this season, but we are in for some cold weather yet.  The weather man is calling for some rain tonight and tomorrow, hopefully it is a sign of things to come this year.  We had 2 years of drought and I'm not sure I can stand another.  The great thing is that I can feel spring in the air!  I am ready, are you?

No comments: