Sunday, September 7, 2008

Are We Famous Now?

Wow! I just found out that our blog is listed on Ian Walthew's "farm blogs from around the world". You can see it by clicking here: www.farmblogs.blogspot.com/ Ian Walthew is an Englishman living in rural France, he is an author and a former newspaper exec. He contacted me a couple of months ago and said he like our blog. I thought nothing more of it until, quite by accident, I found another blogger that had posted of his inclusion on the list. I got to thinking that maybe Cedar Cove Farm was included also as Ian had contacted me, and there it was. His book looks like a good read, and I would enjoy it some day (if I can get my hands on it.) Click "A place in the Auvergne" at the right, under "Other great blogs" to see more. I find this kind of cool to be included in his list, go and check it out.

3 comments:

Ian said...

Hi there, thanks for the mention.

Have you sent me any info about your blog or and farm, with some piccies. And have you sent me your own farm blog recommendations?

This is how it works, bloggers recommend bloggers, the best leading the greatest.

If not, do write to me at info AT ianwalthew.com

Kind regards,
Ian
www.farmblogs.blogspot.com

IluvABbeef said...

Hello,

I have to say thank you for recommending me to the Farm Blogs website. To by honest I wasn't expecting that. So thank you again, I appreciate the recognition.

Karin

Scott or Pam said...

You're welcome, Karin, keep up the good work.
Scott