Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Homestead Projects

Tomorrow I get to take the second half of my holiday, so I will come home from work early. The plan is to take the trailer into town and get the lumber for the 11 year-in-the-making book selves for the living room wall. I can feel my wife's excitement. She's been waiting for this moment a long time. You know, it makes me feel good to honor her even when it is 11 years over due.

For myself, I will bring home the 6 year-in-the-making metal for the roof of the wood shed. I built the frame of the shed 6 years ago and it has been sitting, as a shell, since. It will be nice to get rid of the torn, ragged plastic I have been using to cover the wood. WOOHOO!

OK men, don't leave me hanging. Tell me I'm not the only one who puts things off.....for years.

No comments: